The Armoured Shield Medical Centre is the first and only private hospital in Nigeria that has the capacity and capability to deliver all escalation levels of care for COVID-19 patients from Isolation to Level 3 ICU in Nigeria. The Armoured Shield Medical Centre is the only independent hospital in Nigeria with technology and expertise to provide end to end care management from screening, isolation to Level 3 Intensive/critical care treatment of COVID-19 patients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bio-Medical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Proper maintenance of equipment, inclusive if calibration of this equipment to make sure that it meets all standards. Machines such as:
- CT Scan
- X-ray Machine
- ECG / PFT
- Mammography machine
- Pathology, etc.
- Perform independent research.
- Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for bio medical equipment.
- Report research findings through scientific publication, oral presentation, and formal documents with regard to industry contracts and funded grant proposals.
- Demonstrate and explain correct operation of equipment to medical personnel.
- Maintains a complete and accurate record keeping system.
- Degree in Biomedical or Electrical Engineering.
- Must Posses more than 3 years of experience.
- Computer knowledge and familiarity with the use of word processing, spreadsheet, and basic database applications.
- Must be ambitious, have strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn.
- Be a fast learner with strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated strength in verbal and written communication.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate at all management levels, technical dependencies, timeline impact and risks.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.