Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investigation Officer
Job Description / Requirements
- Coordinate with external police authorities in the investigation and handling of crimes, accidents etc., involving the company and its employees
- Perform all tasks consistently in line with the company standards and adhere to all legal and statutory requirements
- Implements action plans to monitor and control risk
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and preventative measures
- Monitor and follows proper key control guidelines in loss prevention and in the property
- Conduct investigations and compile reports on a timely manner for any theft, loss, accidents or any aspect that risk the safety of the company
- Attend, Report and Follow up on court cases whenever the need arises
- Settle and resolving dispute arising with police matters
- Be available 24 hours a day for genuine emergencies.
- Degree from an accredited university in Criminal Justice or related major
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in corporate security /law enforcement /military
- Fluency in English in both written and spoken
- Proficiency in Computers, CCTV, Fire and Safety systems
- Good judgment, objectivity and ability to deal with Uncertainty
- Law enforcement /military experience
- Knowledge of security related laws and processes
- Connection with security and law enforcement agencies.
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Investigation Officer" as the subject of the mail.