Qwikpay Solutions Limited is an emerging tech startup based in the southern economic hub of Nigeria, focused on building creative solutions that address socio-economic challenges in areas such as digital payments, cryptocurrency, healthcare and well being.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer (Intern)
Employment Type: Internship
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining frontend components of forward-facing applications.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the frontend application and ensuring responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements to consume server resources.
- Designing customer-facing UI that is maintainable for business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting design flows of front-end user interfaces.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the frontend libraries.
- Report to the Engineering Team Lead and Internal Stakeholders.
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
Proficiency Requirement for Technology Stack:
- React, Context API, Next.js
- Jest, Enzyme for Test units
- Git, HTML CSS
- REST API consumption
- Desirable but not mandatory - Web Sockets.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.