EjiCareers - Our client, Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited, is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. They provide clients (including visitors to their website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. They also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Night Analyst / Business writer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time - Night shift only
- The Night Analyst / Business Writer produces, reports, writes, edits and feeds news production content for all online platforms atnight in a manner that is clear, engaging, and meaningful to news consumers.
- Presents news stories and other content for all platforms in due time.
- Ensures that all news content meets company standards for journalistic integrity and production quality.
- Writes and delivers news stories in a clear and concise manner.
- Assists in writing, copy editing, researching, and coordinating news programming and other content.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Reports news stories for broadcast, describing the background and details of events.
- Reviews copy and correct errors in content, grammar, and punctuation, following prescribed editorial style and formatting guidelines.
- Determines a story’s emphasis, length, and format, and organizes material accordingly.
- Researches and analyses background information related to news stories in order to be able to provide complete and accurate information.
- Gathers information about events through research, interviews, experience or attendance at political, news, sports, and artistic, social or other functions.
- Checks reference materials such as news files or public records to obtain relevant facts.
- Revises work to meet editorial approval or to fit time requirements.
- Minimum of a Degree in Economics, Finance & Accounting or related Degree.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience working in a finance resource/media firm.
- Knowledge of international Financial Regulatory framework and concepts.
- Must be an excellent writer and have attention to detail.
- Experience writing for Investment/Crypto publications.
- Ability to work under minimal supervison
Salary and Benefits of Working With Us
- N120,000 / Month
- Working remotely with one of the fastest growing online publications in Nigeria
- Healthcare benefits
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.