Ruff 'n' Tumble is an indigenous premium brand for quality children’s clothing, shoes and accessories. The brand was founded by Adenike Ogunlesi in 1996 as a solution to the unavailability of quality kids’ clothing and to showcase the possibilities that abound in Nigeria.
We are thought leaders in retail fashion and in the kids’ fashion space, creating well-tailored garments that are fun, on-trend and colourful; giving children extreme confidence when worn.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Lead the planning and execution of the digital marketing strategies to promote the company’s services to customers.
- Plan, organize and manage all e-mail campaigns, digital campaigns and relevant creative content per the marketing calendar to drive traffic and increase conversions on the website.
- Manage online customer acquisition and retention programs including SEO, email, affiliate, and social marketing.
- Investigate, recommend and implement new enhancements that can increase revenue, brand awareness and improve overall customer experience by analyzing the results of ongoing efforts.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding marketing revenue targets and developing plans to make up for any shortfalls in revenue
- Use Google Analytics and other business tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations. Benchmark, measure and analyze results of online and offline marketing initiatives such as e-mail campaigns, events, promotions, SEO marketing, affiliate program and future online marketing initiatives.
- Cooperate with the web developers to make necessary changes in the website if necessary
- Perform keyword research in coordination with the company’s business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Online seasonal campaign Idea generation and execution
- Online Stores partnership marketing idea generation and execution
- Online promotion content development
- Online Stores seasonal campaign budgeting
- Online Platform promotion research
- Online-based public relations communication
Desired Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- First Degree from a reputable higher institution
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Strong experience in google analytics and digital marketing analytics/reporting
- Must be commercially minded
- Experience working with campaign managers and marketing stakeholders to provide ideas & strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Micro-soft suite skill
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong ability to pay attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.