Nuts About Cakes is a full service bakery that consistently delivers superior quality in cakes, pastries, bread and desserts.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Portal Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Data mining
- Data entry
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all portal Partners.
- Ensure partners are properly approved and on-boarded in a consistent and compliant way.
- Ensure best in class service to partners (oversee and manage Partner Portal inbox requests in timely / customer centric matter)
- Drive data integrity by ensuring all account mapping info is properly managed; work with team and others to fix as needed.
- Work with internal stakeholders and associated vendors to drive future portal enhancements (design, functionality, sitemap, etc.)
- Work cross-functionally to ensure business priorities are showcased accordingly.
- Create relevant / reoccurring reporting dashboards for management and sales teams.
- Coordinate with onboarding, sales, and marketing teams to drive usage campaign.
- Serve as ‘traffic cop’ and gatekeeper for all items portal related.
- Creating innovative digital content to drive engagement.
- Monitoring website traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates.
- Inspecting and uploading customers' product reviews.
- Ensuring that payment options and promotional tabs are configured correctly.
- Assisting with decisions about promotions such as discounted offers and affordable bulk packages.
- Inspecting landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Bachelor's Degree required with 2 - 3 years work experience.
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills ideal (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience as an e-commerce associate.
- Knowledgeable about consumer preferences, particularly as these relate to e-commerce.
- Phenomenal market research skills.
- Superb data analysis and report writing abilities.
Code of Conduct & Confidentiality
- Ensure you remain alert and committed to the code of conduct and confidentiality policies and assist in promoting them by adhering to their key principles.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.