Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited - Our client, one of Nigeria's largest Telecommunications Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IP Senior Presales Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidate will be responsible for the organisation's IP/Datacom products network design, the Pre-sales in the field of IP/ Datacom Network Product in Nigeria
- Technical director or SA of all types of IP/ Datacom Network Elements
- IP network architecture design, pre-sale solution discussion with customer
- IP network evaluation and consultant service for customer
- Validate and quantify customer pain points/issues and business drivers, confirm the organisation's technical viability for the opportunity, understand the customer alternatives (vendor competitors) being considered including the current means of handling their requirements
- Design and Deployment of all types of IP/ Datacom Network Elements: IP Core/IGW/IP RAN/DCN/Firewall etc.
- Training, mentoring and product knowledge and skills transfer to other technical support engineers
- Conduction of trainings for customers, subcontractors or service partners.
- Summarize network sorted out issues and output case or product solutions on Huawei knowledge base.
- Design communications diagrams and solution based on customer requirements.
Academic Requirements /Technical Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications, Science and Technology / Management, Electronics science, or related fields.
- 10 years technical experience in an enterprise environment or with a large network
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in Data Communication and Networking
- More than 8 years working experience in IP field.
- Good understanding of Datacom, Solid experience of IP, MPLS, BGP/MP-BGP, traffic engineering, SDN and IP network design.
- Have IP Core/IP RAN/Data Center/Security network technical director experience, familiar with telecom provider network architecture.
- Experienced with operators, other telecoms equipment suppliers or system integration suppliers is an advantage (Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel-Lucent etc）
- Understand the procedure of telecommunication project implementation and maintenance procedure.
- Good service spirit and strong communication ability
- Good team work and fluent English
- CCIE/JNCIE will be preferred.
N600,000 - N700,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.