Digitize Nigeria - We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings - even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern / Assistant
Location: Lekki Phase One, Lagos
Reports to: Marketing Head
Job Position / Grade Level: Intern
- To handle all digital marketing related activities like social media management, SEO, content creation, copy writing, graphic designs, data analysis etc. for brands under the digitize marketing agency.
- Be the main custodian of social media brand pages allocated; ensuring the brands reputation is foremost in activities planned and carried out on behalf of the brand
- Responsible for creating social media strategies/contents that allocated brands can leverage on to improve the engagement and grow fan/followership on its pages, according to agreed strategic pillars.
- Responsible for taking ownership of the brand as your own; ensuring compliance always
- Developing a relationship between you, the brand and the community
- Post approved content on allocated social media pages timely and appropriately.
- Develop weekly/monthly reports for managed brands as applicable.
- Report periodically activities pertaining to brands allocated and its competitors.
- Identify trends as its applicable to brands pages in relevant categories and propose strategies for advertising
- Identify opportunities to leverage on social media for brands that we manage on Social Media.
- Provide relevant data and research to the team for references as and when required
- Support the creation and implementation of relevant media strategies for the brand
- Ensure high level of client servicing and satisfaction always
- Manage the accounts of clients and liaise with other team members where applicable
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Marketing Head, of Digitize Nigeria.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver on assigned tasks in a manner that will enhance the achievement of the organization’s overall goals and objectives
- Attend scheduled meetings and provide inputs to enhancing the effectiveness of the department’s activities
- Support other members of the organization in interpreting policies and procedures
- Act on behalf of, and perform any other duties that may be assigned by senior colleagues in the department.
Key Performance Measures:
- Appropriateness of data provided to support the team
- Adherence to process policy guides
- Level of team satisfaction
- Compliance with agreed receivables collection period
- All parameters as will be shared in the sub-unit’s Annual KPI requirements.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Minimum of OND qualification
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Good knowledge of Social Media Management, various social platforms (existing and emerging) and backend tools.
- Good knowledge of content development and social media strategy to assist in delivering on objectives
- Experience in B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO / SEM
- Good understanding of client’s overall business and marketing objectives as its applicable
- Good working knowledge of the digital media space including the awareness and application of current developments in the media industry
- Good understanding of online advertising opportunities.
- Good business management, entrepreneurial and decision-making skills
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of office productivity tools
- Perfect knowledge of web analytic tools
- Good negotiating, bargaining skills and strong deal-closing skills.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship skills and appreciate the systematic impact of various policies, issues and solutions
- Excellent attitude to work
- Good networking and relationship management skills
- Good conflict management capacity
- Good team management capability.
- Excellent knowledge on designing with Canva
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to manage and deliver on multiple priorities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good ability to drive effective execution of plans and change
- Good problem analysis and solving skills
- Good attention to details.
N40,000 - N60,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Staying around Lekki and its environs will be an added advantage.