KyDAL Office Point (KOP) is a world class organization which offers wide range solutions for effective and high performance of co-operate setups. We offer tangible supplies for smooth and effective office operations as well as strategic support for high performance and maximum output of personnel by delivering best practice HRM systems and training solutions. Our customized solutions are focused on helping Organizations optimize the potentials of their people - Primary Asset, while providing work tools that maximize output and productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resource & Administration
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and oversee recruitment processes from designing job specification to onboarding and exit process.
- Compliance and record keeping
- Performance Management
- Reward and benefit Management
- Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations
- Coordinate internal training and update training records
- Investigate employee relations issue and work to ensure human resources related decisions are consistent and fair
- Ensure smooth running of all Administrative functions in the company
- Handling of the company's court cases by having interface with company's lawyers
- Monthly submission of reports
- First Degree in related discipline
- Master’s Degree in human resources or related discipline is an added advantage
- Minimum of 15 years-experience in the field of human resources & administration, at least 5 years of which must be as a human resource department lead/head
- Pharmaceutical / manufacturing experience is highly important
- A qualified member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) or any other related professional body
- Experience of pharmaceutical/manufacturing company is a plus
Other Competencies / Abilities / Skills Required:
- Must be familiar with Nigeria Labour Laws and regulations governing Human Resources Practitioners in Nigeria
- Ability to work with other managers to assess complex issues pragmatically.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, analyze situations and make decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal English and local language skills.
- Ability to interact with and lead employees at various levels.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.