Lorache Consulting Limited - Our client, a plastics manufacturing and flexible packaging company, needs an individual to fill the position below:
Job Role: Lamination Operator
Location: Ojota, Lagos
- Carry out planning, coordination, organization and control of the lamination to ensure the efficient production of goods of right quality and cost.
- Also ensure that the goods are produced on time at the right price to meet demands of customer
- Operate lamination machine
- Mix adhesive and hardener correct ratio.
- Making sure the goods are produced on time.
- Maintain good housekeeping production floor and machine surrounding
- Follow job ticket instructions.
- Set correct machine parameters
- Monitoring CCP on lamination process
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum of OND With 2 years experience in the operation of the same machine
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time management and planning skills
- Good organizational and administrative skill
- Ability to resolve problems and work well in tight deadlines
- Ability to pay attention to minute detail and quality
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.