Lorache Consulting Limited - Our client, a household electronics assembly company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Inspector (4 Man gang)
- We need an individual who is going to ensure that goods produced during different shifts, meet standard specification
- Inspecting output samples using industry-appropriate methods, such as comparing to standards, measuring dimensions and examining functionality
- Checking that the assembly or production line adheres to standards and procedures and complying with legal requirements
- Reviewing blueprints and specifications to compare to produced goods
- Recording inspection results by completing reports, summarizing re-works and wastes and inputting data into quality database
- Training the production team on quality control measures to improve product excellence
- Proposing improvements to the production process
- Monitoring the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and discard any that do not meet requirements
- Updating job knowledge by engaging in educational opportunities and regular training
- Keeping measurement equipment operating accurately by following calibration requirements and calling for repairs
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science-related field.
- 5 years Proven experience as a quality inspector or relevant role
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Familiarity with quality testing machines and systems
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the email.