God is Good Motors (GIGM) - Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria's travel land-scape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Maintenance Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Assign, supervise and participate in major and minor mechanical repairs on buses and other light motorized equipment; diagnose diesel internal combustion engine maintenance problems.
- Determine priority of work orders and their assignment to personnel; plan, organize and schedule work flow of employees as assigned; advise and assist assigned personnel; assure timely completion of work.
- Archive records and reports on vehicle maintenance activities.
- Conduct in-service training programs for employees with equipment suppliers for new techniques in mechanical repairs.
- Assist in the selection of new Technicians; train, supervise and evaluate assigned Technicians; recommend disciplinary action or promotion as appropriate; review all completed work and provide feedback as necessary.
- Initiate requisition for required and authentic materials and equipment used in repairing and servicing of our vehicles.
- Monitor tools, maintenance equipment and general maintenance safety practices.
- Diagnose malfunctions of available vehicles types and vehicle equipment.
- Ensure strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Analyze and report Maintenance data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Technical Certificate / B.Sc / HND from an accredited Technical / tertiary institution.
- 5 years experience.
- Eligible candidates must be experienced vehicle mechanics.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of email.