HPA Corporate Resourcing - Located in Lagos Island, Our Company, is a boutique consulting firm with over 60 seasoned professionals with varied experiences in both the private and public sectors. Playing a leading role in providing consulting and capacity building solutions in various sectors of the economy (Power, Oil & Gas, Financial Services and Manufacturing) in Nigeria and the West Coast.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Course Operator
- The incumbent will work closely with management and our overseas alliance partners, to provide uncommon value-adding solutions to our clients towards the achievement of their business objectives.
The Junior course Operator will be responsible for:
- Designing and creating engaging, effective e-learning courses. This includes creating SCORM content using storyline and other e-learning tools; building quizzes and interactivity; audio recording; testing of courses prior to their release; uploading courses in to the VLE; maintenance and refreshing of content in existing e-learning courses.
- Reports the status of projects to the eLearning Co-ordinator
- Work with the eLearning Co-ordinator to develop release and development timelines.
This ideal candidate must possess the following;
- Bachelor's Degree in Account, Business Administration with a 2:1 or First class relevant professional certifications
- Fresh Graduates with NYSC Certificate, have at least a year experience in any HTML 5
- E - Learning authoring tools like Adobe Captivate or Articulate StoryLine 360
- Be familiar with user-experience design
- Have basic skills in front end web development (CSS, HTML and Java Script)
- Have good communication skills (oral & written)
- Be familiar with popular LMS like Moodle, Blackboard, Google class etc
- Leadership skills and smart.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using “Junior Course Operations” as the subject of the mail.