Lorache Consulting Limited operates as a Business Process and Strategy, Human capital Development and Marketing Management Consultancy firm. The firm is piloted by a team of experienced professionals and exceptional management strategist who are distinguished and seasoned in their various fields of specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Acquisition and Lease Manager
- Provide inspection justifications, selection criteria, inspection parameters, and advance documentation requests.
- To facilitate all approval from the Lagos State Infrastructure Maintenance Regulatory Agency (LASIMRA)
- Getting necessary approvals for rollout of fiber in various Estates.
- Identification and acquisition of properties, shops, sites and apartments.
- Run, review, and process monthly Base Rent Increases as required by the Lease.
- Process Certificates of Occupancy - as required.
- Review and process miscellaneous charges billed by Landlord – Obtain appropriate back-up and prepare check request.
- Prepare check requests and Lease Update forms, etc.
- Update contacts, new addresses, new ownerships into lease files.
- Request insurance certificates for both New and Established properties, shops or apartments – as needed.
- Maintain Lease Drafts files/folders.
- Other actions as assigned by manager.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Estate Management or other related discipline.
- At least 5 years work experience in Administration, or as an Estate & Facility manager with a telecoms operator.
- Knowledge of the wider telecoms/ ICT sector.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and strong written and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work in a small team with limited supervision.
- Competent computer literacy skills particularly with Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.