Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utility Technician (Flexible Packaging)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Take orders from supervisors for maintenance and repair of systems and buildings.
- Clear and clean job sites of debris and other hazardous materials and ensure that they are restored to their original states
- Assist mechanics and other technical staff in testing, cleaning, and repairing utility systems
- Assist office staff in custodial services and groundskeeping activities.
- Clean and maintain floor surfaces, ceilings, and windows.
- Clean restrooms and replenish supplies.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 3 years experience in working on the same or similar role
- Minimum of OND or HND in Engineering
- In-depth knowledge of using standard hand and power tools
- knowledge of installing and maintaining utility systems
- Ability to read meters, pipeline drawings, blueprints, and maps
- Knowledge of precautions necessary for ensuring a safe work environment for self and coworkers.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.