Telinno Consulting Limited is the leading Telecoms Service Provider in West Africa, specializing in Design, Roll Out, Management, and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator offers best-in-class service to its customers while maximizing return on its network infrastructure investment.
Telinno’s team of experienced engineers has successfully delivered its full range of services to a wide range of cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drive Test Engineer
Employment Type: Part-time
- Analysis for network quality and performance-related issues.
- Monitor system performance via statistics and drive tests.
- Post Processing of Log Files, using standard industry tools.
- Optimize RF performance by tuning physical and network parameters and related statistics
- Handling all RF-related customer complaints, as assigned by customer or Team Lead.
- Conduct acceptance test procedures and output reports according to agreed customer specifications.
- Network Quality assurance regularly monitors data inconsistencies/discrepancies.
- Correction of abnormality observed during drive test and analysis
- Work hand in hand with Other RF Optimization Engineers on technical and field support problems arising from sites.
- Used MapInfo to analyze drive tests log files, create thematic maps and other reports.
- Carry out a quality audit on assigned customer sites.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 2 - 5 years work experience.
- Must understand deliverables and methodology, as agreed with clients.
- Performing Drive Test & Optimization, as well as RF frequency scanning, analysis, and reporting for 2G/3G/4G Networks.
- Must possess working knowledge of correct setup and operations of work tools.
- Must possess good understanding of key principles of RF technologies, such as; GSM, WCDMA, LTE
- Must possess knowledge of various testing scenarios, tools, and methodologies required to perform each.
- Excellent knowledge of all or some of the following tools;
- TEMS – Pocket, Investigation, Discovery (Important)
- NEMO – Outdoor, Handy, Analyzer.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.