Septagus Consulting is a human resource enterprise that renders the service of outsourcing, recruitment and human capital development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Supervisor
Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for managing a retail digital centre.
- Responsible for coordinating the provision of goods, set up displays, and assist customers and staff during business hours.
- Responsible for managing the departments like sales, service, inventory, accounts to realize the goals of the digital centre.
- Responsible for delivering transformational customer experience and building the brands through sales.
- Responsible for scheduling and assigning employees; follow-up on work results.
- Responsible for maintaining store staff by orienting, disciplining, coaching, counseling, planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Responsible for achieving financial objectives by expenditure, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Responsible for identifying current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers to understand service requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring availability of merchandise and service by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Responsible for formulating pricing policies and reviewing merchandising activities, determining additional needed sales promotions, authorizing clearance sales and studying trends.
- Responsible for market merchandising by studying advertising, sales promotion and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Responsible for securing merchandize by implementing security systems and measures.
- Responsible for protecting employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Responsible for accounts, inventory management and after sales services.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- A minimum of a B.Sc. Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline.
- A post-graduate Degree will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 10 years cognate experience (at least 5 years managerial experience in consumer durables and home appliances) .
- Must be customer focused.
- Must be good at tracking budget expenses.
- Must have pricing and vendor relationship skills.
- Must have strategic planning abilities.
- Must be good at market knowledge.
- Must have staffing and result driven abilities.
- Proficiency in MS-Suite (especially Word, Excel & Power-point).
- Very articulate and good in written & oral communication skills.
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent interpersonal skills and very strong business acumen and market knowledge.
- In addition, he/she must be trustworthy, accountable and possess good leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Retail Store Supervisor" as the subject of the mail.