Divine Private Schools was founded in September 2017,Divine Private School sets out to establish high standards of education, based on the Montessori system, for young children in the local community. The school started with 23 students and 7 staff members at Mosopa, Oluwo Area, Egbeda Local Government Area, Ibadan, Oyo State. DPS is a growing school with a population of over 200 pupils and students, all glory to God Almighty.The school is nurturing future leaders of Nigeria and setting new standards for academic excellence and character development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Class Teacher
Location: Oluwo Area, Egbeda, Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Teachers, plan and present lessons to pupils in Nursery/Primary Schools and students in secondary school, and educate them.
- Their goal is to help pupils/students develop critical-thinking abilities by gaining an understanding of the subjects concepts.
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students' understanding and application of subject concepts.
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Documenting and reporting on students' progress.
- Attending meetings with parents and staff.
Skills / Educational Qualifications
- NCE, and Bachelor's Degree in Education or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a Teacher.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 1-7 years teaching experience.
- Applicant must reside around Oluwo Area, Egbeda Local Government Area, Ibadan or be willing to relocate
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.