Kids 'R' Key Academy a fast-growing private educational institution working on the total development of children by providing quality early child education in a safe and secured environment. We are located in Kasarana and Kubwa Abuja.
We require the services of qualified, highly motivated, experienced and focused candidates for urgent engagement in the position below:
Job Title: Early Child Instructor (Teachers for Pre-K, Kindergarten & Grade Classes)
Location: Karasana / Gwarimpa, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- The instructor is responsible for organizing, teaching and mentoring a small class size of about 15 to 20 pupils and also for the delivery of all subjects with particular emphasis on core subjects of Literacy, Numeracy and Science.
- Lesson planning and preparation; checking pupils’ work; administering of tests/exams and production of results.
- Organizing, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions, school concerts, camps, sporting events etc.
- Developing and fostering appropriate skills and social abilities to the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Effective classroom management practices skills.
- To design and implement effective strategies to develop self-responsible/independent learners.
- To engage pupils in creative thinking and integrated or interdisciplinary learning experiences.
- To build pupils ability to work collaboratively with others.
- To maintain a safe, orderly environment conducive to learning.
- To define and communicate learning expectations to pupils.
- To take precautions to protect institution records, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- To carry out any other related or adhoc duties assigned by the management.
- To demonstrate timeliness and attendance for assigned responsibilities.
Qualification / Experience
- B.Ed and relevant certification in Education.
- Higher qualification in education and other field is an added advantage.
- Previous experience will also be considered.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge and use of the English Language (both written and spoken).
- Results focused, positive and creative approach to teaching with excellent classroom and behavior management, Good IT skills and the ability to use digital teaching aid technologies.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Apply by filling out an online recruitment form above and submit a one-page Application Letter along with your CV and References.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- We are an equal opportunity organization that is committed to promoting gender equality.