Black Pen Recruitment - Our client, an AI-Driven lending platform, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to join their Nigerian team in the position below:
Job Title: Financial Manager (FinTech - Unsecured Loans)
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Job Type: Full Time
- Are you an experienced Head of Finance in the FinTech space?
- Do you have hands-on financial operation experience?
- We have the perfect opportunity for you!
- The team consists of innovators and builders with domain expertise in the lending space. They share a determination to continue leveraging data-driven approaches to problem-solving by building products that the market needs and API integrations that drive value across the board.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliation on all financials, to include balancing all accounts Daily, Monthly and End of year
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Conduct risk management, tax compliance and payroll
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions.
- B.Sc / B.A in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- M.Sc / MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA / CPA) is a plus
- +7 years of proven work experience as a Head of Finance, Director of Finance or similar role, ideally in the FinTech industry
- Experience in one of the Big 4 consulting firms preferred
- Start-up experience a plus
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Hands-on experience with budgeting, risk management, all operations of accounts, tax compliance and payroll
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Leadership abilities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are looking forward to hearing from you.