Energy Talent Company is an energy edu-tech company that provides learners with over 300 hours of practice-based learning and apprenticeships in solar energy. Besides world-class training, Energy Talent Company also equips learners through career development, career support, and job placement.
Applications are invited for:
Title: All On Energy Talent Scholarship For The Niger Delta
Are you a young graduate living in or indigenes of the Niger Delta? Do you have a STEM degree, STEM work experience, or an interest in a solar energy sector career? We have a unique opportunity for you. Apply now for the All On Energy Talent Scholarship for the Niger Delta. This world-class training will equip you with the competencies you need to start your career in the solar energy sector.
At Energy Talent Co, we are training the future leaders of renewable energy in Nigeria and placing them in employment. For this cohort, we have partnered with All On, a leading impact investment organisation, to recruit, train, and out-hire solar talents living in or indigenes of the Niger Delta.
Applicants must be:
Application Closing Date
- Living in or indigenes of the Niger Delta (Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo and Rivers)
- Between ages 18 to 30
- University graduates with a STEM background or a strong interest in support services in the solar energy sector
- Holders of a discharge certificate from the compulsory National Youth Service Corps or those who will get their discharge certificate before November 2021
- Committed to building a career in the solar energy sector
7th October, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application and Training Process
- Complete the Careers and Skills Course
- Pay a token commitment fee
- Complete the Foundational Course and the Foundational Assessment
- Take a 3-month Specialisation training.
- Be placed in a full-time job
- Successful applicants will acquire in-depth solar energy sector knowledge, skills, and proficiency.
- After the final stage, they will be placed in full-time employment at reputable solar energy companies where they will gain relevant work experience and build their network.