QuickCheck is a Nigerian Fintech Startup of Seedstars portfolio with the mission of providing financial services to underserved consumers. Built by people who work towards solving real world problems, we realized that a large portion of the Nigerian population has no access to proper banking services... We want to fill this gap!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Specialist
Employment type: Full Time
About the Job
- QuickCheck is seeking to hire a young 'hands-on' Product Specialist to join its team in Lagos. This entry-level profile does not require extensive experience, just show us your passion for the fintech space and fall in love with our mission.
- You will be responsible for monitoring and analysing information that affects the product such as customer sentiment and industry updates.
- This is a key role that helps the product team in having a wider purview of what is going on in the market as well as understanding how QuickCheck and its products are perceived.
- You will collaborate with the Growth, UX/UI, Engineering, Data Science and Support teams.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Stay up-to-date on the industry; monitoring & analysing market trends
- Research & provide a weekly marketing intelligence report; identifying relevant news, new product features, new competitors, customer sentiment and more
- Competitor interest rate analysis
- Research and provide reports on Digital Banking in Nigeria, which includes: identifying trends and best practices from top players, analysing existing products and recommending opportunities for QuickCheck
- Obtain customer feedback and suggesting appropriate product revisions
- Update daily and weekly growth KPI’s
- Provide a monthly social media analytics report
- Collate and provide monthly insights on user complaints across Google Play Store
- Support product team in carrying out research and conducting surveys
- Proactive, with an innate drive to exploring different options for reaching results, autonomously
- Eager to learn about the ever evolving fintech space
- High attention to detail
- You possess strong analytical and presentation skills, and are at ease working with spreadsheets
- You read daily internet/mobile market trends and are in love with technology
- Outgoing and resourceful
- A strong growth mindset
Benefits and Perks
- Be part of an international team
- We are a young team of entrepreneurs who want to make things happen
- Pension and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote working depending on your role
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.