Pivotage Consulting - We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly - Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
We are recruiting representatives in every state of the Federation to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ad-hoc Staff
Job ID: BAS/1123/ PC
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Employment Type: Contract
Summary / Objective
- Pivotage Consulting is seeking to hire young and vibrant individuals to support its Verifications team in carrying out Background Checks on a needs' basis.
- Process educational verifications, previous employers and guarantors’ reference within your given State.
- Make visitations to designated institutions and establishments to carry out verification exercises.
- Manage the entire verification process end to end and give report of findings with evidence.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to all parties to obtain verification information.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc. Degree in any field
- 0 - 1 year experience
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV (in MS Word format only) to: [email protected] using the Job Title and State (e.g "Adhoc Staff - Lagos") as the subject of the mail.