The Cross River State Ministry of Aviation is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below in Cally Air Investment Limited:
Job Title: Acting Director, Maintenance (Engineering)
Location: Cross River
Reports To: Acting Managing Director
- Coordinate the daily maintenance activities of the fleet of aircraft.
- Ensure that pre-flight and daily inspections are carried out.
- Ensure that aircraft are properly released to service.
- Ensure that items/parts removed from the aircraft are duly returned to store in accordance with OMME.
- All maintenance requests must be endorsed by the Chief Engineer/Engineering Coordinator for proper records.
- Must coordinate any major or minor checks in the hanger considering time factor and ensuring a quick turn around.
- Monitoring the Engineering handover register and items/parts change register on the aircraft.
- To see to the daily running of the maintenance department and liaising with the technical store on request items.
- In conjunction with the Chief Engineer will assign duties to the technicians as required.
- Liaise with the NCAA as the need may arise on behalf of CallyAir.
- To ensure and verify that maintenance tasks carried out by certifying ‘On Duty’ personnel as well as technicians are done in accordance with the maintenance manual or service bulletin as applicable.
- To ensure the presence and proper conduct of all line and base maintenance personnel on duty.
- To liaise with Quality Assurance as necessary, during maintenance difficulties encountered or envisaged in terms of tooling, spares and material requirements for tasks.
- In general, shall be responsible for the coordination of all maintenance activities carried out on CallyAir aircraft fleet
- Any other duties as may be assigned .
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Requirements for Engineering Coordinator:
- Hold a current Mechanical certificate with A&P/Avionics ratings, each of which are currently effective and have been in effect for at least three years.
- Has had at least three years of diversified maintenance experience on the same category and class aircraft used by IRS. This experience may be with an air carrier, commercial operator or certified repair station.
- Possess a working knowledge of Maintenance Exposition manual and the applicable maintenance provision of the NCARs.
- Other general skills include: Team Player, Enthusiastic and Dedicated, Assertive, Good Influencing Skills, Work on own Initiative, leadership qualities that would motivate and develop engineering team, display a high degree of commercial sensitivity.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to "Harrier Global Services Limited" through: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.