Browncon Group is a conglomerate of companies seeking to build businesses that create a profitable economy across Africa. Looking at the economic landscape there is a need for more profitable and productive businesses that can help scale the economy to greater heights thereby gaining more turnover. Browncon group is positioned to bring productivity and excellence to the economy. We have built portfolio companies in alternative investments, real estate, lifestyle, and consulting with an asset under management of over 2 Million dollars.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer Lead
About the Role
- We are seeking to hire a Volunteer Lead who would take on responsibility for co-coordinating specific activities or projects associated with our volunteers as appropriate, recruiting and supporting volunteers and ensuring that activities are delivered effectively.
The Volunteer Lead will:
- Maintain regular communication with all volunteers, fellow project Leaders, committee members and work collegiately with all.
- Be responsible, along with the other volunteers for the safety and welfare of participants whilst attending/leading volunteer work sessions and ensure that volunteers follow any instructions set out.
- Work with other volunteers and committee members to develop fundraising plans for projects if needed.
- Ensure that there is an adequate number of volunteers for each activity/session and lead the recruitment process.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and provide updates to the committee at meetings
- Follow all policies and procedures of the organization related to volunteers.
- Co-ordinate specific project and manage the on-going activities to include liaising with volunteers and other stakeholders (including the local authority) to identify opportunities to impact communities.
- While volunteering yourself, support and supervise participants volunteering to support activities during project actualization.
- Co-ordinate, support and supervise volunteers and spear-head induction ceremonies for new volunteers.
Skills / Academic Qualifications
- BA or B.Sc. Degree in any related field.
- Must be familiar with an NGO mode of operation, a minimum of a year’s work experience as a team lead, program associate.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position and Location as the subject of the email.