Brooksville Apartments Limited is a real estate development and investment company with the vision to create multilevel spaces that depicts that of a built environment making use of pristine architecture and nature.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Typical work activities include:
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Specifying the requirements for the project
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Playing a part in project and team management
- Traveling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings
- Interested candidates should possess a Master's Degree with 3 - 5 years experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- High levels of creativity and imagination
- A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects through to their conclusion
- Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure
- Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design (CAD)
- Graphical knowledge in picture editing,
- A keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to see the bigger picture of a project
- Organisational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving and mathematical ability
- Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals
- An awareness of the specific environmental and social impact of your projects
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Also attach portfolio design for past projects.