BrooksVille Apartments Limited is a real estate development and investment company with the vision to develop multilevel spaces that depict a built environment making use of pristine architecture and nature.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Structural Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Prepare reports, designs and drawings.
- Make calculations about pressures, loads and stresses.
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
- Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
- Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
- Administer contracts and manage projects.
- Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
- Use computer aided design technology for simulation purposes.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (essential).
- 4 years of work experience as a Structural Engineer (essential).
- Professionally registered with the Institute of Structural Engineers.(added advantage)
- Expert experience in project management.
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials and legal regulations.
- Sound understanding of physics and mathematics.
- Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines.
- Three-dimensional conceptual skills.
- Cost analysis breakdown efficiency is a plus
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.