A leading independent Oil Exploration and Production company in Nigeria, requires the services of an experienced and dynamic candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Technician
- The Production Technician must have a good knowledge of Operational and Technical Practices in an E&P Company
- He is expected to have an in depth knowledge of offshore /swamp production engineering and operations
- Well test and performance analysis, optimization of field production, development planning, technical and economic evaluation as well as production forecasting.
- The candidate must be able to work in a team environment and effectively communicate within and outside the company.
- Carry out routine choke checks, inspection, well tests. production chemical optimization and production rate checks
- Responsible for safe operation of Company Production plant, equipment, utilities and systems for optimum and efficient hydrocarbon production
- Apply production operation and engineering principles to timely resolve technical and production problems to optimize hydrocarbon production opportunities
- Timely resolve problems in process. products, equipment and filed development plans and execution.
- Ensure timely preparation of plant and equipment on-site for routine maintenance
- Provide support for troubleshooting and installation maintenance by the maintenance/response team
- Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
- Ensure all Production operations are carried out in a timely and safe manner
- Prepare daily production and operations reports and well as ensure good quality effluent water dump
Qualifications and Required Competencies
- OND / HND in a core Engineering discipline (Petroleum, Production, Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation) with a minimum of Upper Credit.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience in the oil industry with a proven track record of production and operations management.
- In depth knowledge of chemical optimization. Production, Facilities and Well engineering.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team
- Must have worked at supervisory level in a similar position for a reputable E&P Company.
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals.
We offer competitive and attractive packages.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, CV and scanned / clear corporate passport photographs to: [email protected] using the Position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Applications will be treated in confidential manner.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.