Tekra Global Concepts Limited is an indigenous company in Nigeria. We aim at setting the standard of excellence in car rental services, with the sole purpose of providing our clients comfortable and safe transport services on corporate and individual request.
At Tekra Global Concepts limited we bring together people of high-calibre talent. We work with smart, interesting people with diverse backgrounds to solve the biggest challenges across private, public and social sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development / Operations Manager
- Ensure brand presence online and offline
- Identify new business opportunities and ensure growth and development of the company
- Develop goals and objectives that ensure growth
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Identify potential client base
- Maintain relationship with existing client
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Prepare tender documents for advertised projects
- Prepare proposals to be given to potential clients
- Meet personal sales target
- Oversee company activities: ensure that the routine day-to-day work is managed efficiently and that effective office systems are established, maintained and regularly reviewed
- Oversee all departments and ensure they are being run smoothly by the various heads
- Ensure every department complies with company policies
- Select, interview, train and evaluate new employees
- Ensure the smooth running of all company sites: website, official emails, social media sites etc
- University Degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a managerial role
- Customer Service Experience is an added advantage.
- Applicants must have proper knowledge of the use of microsoft word and excel.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.