Renmoney - We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UX Designer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Department: Product Development
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are the place for you, if
- You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution. You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
- On this role, you will be required to improve our user experience and user interface designs for our customer facing products.
- As a UXD, you would lead ideation, prototyping, testing and design of experiences from flows to UIs, in collaboration with the team lead
- Design Renmoney’s consumer facing products
- Create a look consistent with all Renmoney brand aesthetics while pleasing our users
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively
- Present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find
- Market and promote product/features so users understand what they're getting and what the benefits are
- Degree in any field
- Experience in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product), HCI, CS, or a related field
- Video, Animation and UI design experience
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Figma, Framer, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, and Android
- Have Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process
- Enjoy collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams (motion, interaction, UX research, engineering, UX writer) on technical implementation
- Can implement visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team
What’s in it for you
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people. You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
Application Closing Date