Owens & Xley is a full-service business consulting and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We love creating practical solutions that assist entrepreneurs to navigate the day-to-day challenges of running a business.
At Owens and Xley Consults, everything we do is geared towards helping you build the business of your dreams and living the life you desire. Whether you are thinking of becoming your own boss or currently have your own business, we have solutions designed to support you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Analyst
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Reporting to: Senior Human Resource Analyst.
- The Human Resource Analyst will be responsible for understanding the relationship between people and process and providing insight on the best ways to efficiently manage human talent to ensure maximum productivity.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the team on organizational design projects
- Develop organizational charts and staffing plans
- Prepare job descriptions and task sheets
- Prepare performance management documents
- Prepare compensation plans
- Assist in conducting staff audits, job audits and pulse of the organization reviews for clients
- Analyze and prepare the result of appraisals and communicate to clients
- Meet with clients to decipher HR needs
- Design workflow policies and manualsfor clients
- Conduct performance appraisals for client organizations when required
- Work with team to develop training materials when required
- Conduct assessments and interviews when required
- Conduct reference checks for new employees when required
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews when required
- Onboard new employees when required
- Provide general support to clients when required
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualification / Experience
- B.Sc or HND Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, or related field required.
- At least 2 years of experience in related areas such as job classification and compensation, recruitment, selection, training, employee benefits, and/or equal opportunity compliance preferred.
- CIPM certification a plus
- Candidates should preferably live along the Lekki-Ajah axis
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Policies and Procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Thorough understanding of local, state, and federal laws involving employment, HR, and HR policies
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS, payroll, and similar employee management software.
- Familiarity with HR operations including hiring, payroll, and employee benefits
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts, and presentations
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent organization, planning and coordination skills
- Good intuitive, negotiating, and analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
N80,000 - N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.