Eta Zuma Mining and Industries Limited provide premium solutions to businesses in the primary and secondary sectors of the economy, especially those in solid minerals, extractive industry, manufacturing industry and agriculture. Some of its clients are Zuma 828 Coal Limited, IMEX Mineral Resources and Processing Company, Zuma Energy Nigeria Limited, Zuma Steel W/A Limited, and Zuma Metals & Energy Resources Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze the current customer base, including portfolios and Rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years practical work experience in business development
- Equivalent experience in related field acceptable as well (example: five-plus years in a sales or business development environment)
- Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with SalesForce is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box
- Skills of persuasion
- Computer skills
- Ability to travel when necessary to meet with customers and/or stakeholders and build business relationships
- Must be available full time.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.