First Excelsia Professional Services Limited - Our client, a well-established Rehabilitation Facility, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary activities of the role will entail supervising program progress and proposals, managing projects, and overseeing budgets.
- The ideal candidate will generally guarantee that the organization's activities and programs are met with the vision and mission statements of the organization and must be able to help with implementation and daily management of activities.
- Develop and conduct programs and content that align with organizations mission and goals.
- Campion the execution of events that publicize and promote the organization programs, goals and objectives.
- Manage the program team and its operational activities.
- Strategically implement techniques and procedures required for the analyzing, evaluating and managing programs and project designs.
- Oversees the administrative process within the program team, which includes database management and grant administration.
- Manage existing partnership and strategically grow organizational network.
- Collaborate with other Directorates on programs and led initiatives to ensure smooth execution.
- Provide technical imputes for research and data analysis process.
- Evaluate, review and report progress or challenges on program projects.
- Prepare budget required for program projects.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science or Arts Degree.
- 2 - 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience in the same role or as administrative manager or Program or project coordinator.
- At least five years post qualification experience in a structured organization.
- An accredited certification related to the role will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- A work experience in an NGO in a similar position will be an added advantage.
- Computer proficiency of Microsoft Package: Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint).
N100,000 - N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Program Officer’’ as the subject of the mail.