George Houston Resources Limited - Our client, a leading Hospitality and Fast Food Restaurant with branches all over Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyzes basic expenses, revenue, profit, loss, assets or liabilities.
- Manage all phases of Accounts Payable, Receivable and budget.
- Payroll administration.
- Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Verify recorded transactions and report irregularities to management.
- Reviewing all ledger details to validate proper payment and revenue posting and render daily reports.
- Tax administration
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
- Maintain banking relationships and negotiating loans and merchant services for business units.
- Maintains files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, etc.
- Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required.
- Performing numerical analysis of data and formulating conclusions and/or solutions.
- Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities.
- Inventory and store management
- Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors.
- Effectively manage the accounting team through respectful communication, clear expectations, relevant training, productive coaching, regular meetings, and appropriate performance management.
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Must be a chartered accountant with experience in hospitality and warehousing/Inventory management
- 8 years of working experience in management accounting in hospitality, QSR or manufacturing industries
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Should have professional accounting qualifications i.e., ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CPA etc.
- Must be able to use Accounting Package and Microsoft applications like MS Excel, word, power point etc.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Candidate's proximity to Ikeja is required.
- Age: 30- 35 years.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested candidates and qualified candidates should send CV to: [email protected] using "Management Accountant" as the subject of the email.