Philban Consulting is a recruitment and employment company. We offer high quality services to provide our clients with staff from various fields in the Workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a manager with good business sense to join our team. The farm manager’s responsibilities include monitoring staff, crops, and livestock, purchasing supplies, preparing budgets and reports, and ensuring maximum profit.
- You should be able to maintain professional networks and keep abreast of developments in agricultural science.
- Analyzing existing operations, crops, livestock, staff, and financial documents and recommending improvements.
- Preparing plans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understands expectations.
- Visiting the different divisions to inspect crops, livestock, and also perform tests on soil and water.
- Ensuring seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other supplies are regularly restocked.
- Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
- Handling the marketing and sale of products produced on the farm like fruit, vegetables, dairy, meat, and grain.
- Ensuring all staff adheres to health and safety regulations.
- Collaborating with senior staff to prepare budgets and financial reports.
- Building professional networks and keeping abreast of developments in agricultural science.
- Candidates should possess an HND / OND qualification.
- Applicant must have minimum of 2 years experience in a related managerial role.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of mail.