James Cubitt Facility Managers is duly registered in Nigeria and is part of the James Cubitt Group with offices in Lagos, London, Brisbane, Doha, Accra and UAE.
The James Cubitt brand in Nigeria has a 60-year pedigree of designing and delivering projects for clients such as Mobil, Shell, Diamond Bank and the United Nations. We pride ourselves as leading proponents in incorporating best practices in facility management into all the key areas of a building’s lifecycle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Technician (Plumber)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos.
Job type: Full-time
- Routing transfer of water from raw tank to treated tank and from treated tank to overhead tanks
- Backwashing and checking of backup pump, roof gutters inspection, cleaning of dosing pump and cleaning of water tanks
- Walk round site to inspect and check any common area with plumbing faults (be the first to report and fix it rather than being told)
- Ensure pressure cleaning of water treatment plant and daily surface cleaning of the pool
- Checking of sewage pump, reporting situation and supervision of the cleaners during their working hours.
- Assists the operations supervisor in all capacity possible in maintaining the facility (Touch ups painting, fixing of grills and application of fillers where and when necessary)
- Assists On-call technicians (AC, Plumbing, Generator servicing and vendors) for smooth and seamless maintenance services.
- Conscious flagging of anomalies in the facility and report immediately to the OS for resolution.
- Assists all JCFM staff as required and proposed improvement that led to speed and cost reduction.
- Minimum of ND academic qualification in a recognized institution
- Minimum of 2years experiences in plumbing repairs and maintenance
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer relations skill
- Good knowledge in technical operations in FM routines
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.