DRO Health Limited is an exciting new start up Telehealth Company with an innovative approach to healthcare in Nigeria. Our mission is to make quality healthcare accessible to every African with a smart device.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
- We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing team of engineers and contribute towards scaling the platform.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring application stability, directly working with the CTO & development teams to automate and improve development and release processes, set up new development tools and infrastructure, rapidly respond & resolve system, and most importantly, contribute to the development of minor and major features for DRO Health.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Overseeing the data integrity of the DRO Health platforms
- Assisting in Quality Assurance testing of platforms
- Planning for business continuity & disaster recovery
- Identifying, designing and implementing proactive patterns that prevent system problems
- Technical support and maintenance of existing applications and surrounding infrastructure
Required Experience and Personal Skills
- A Degree in a Technical or a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) field
- 3 years experience.
- Must be able to work remotely and has necessary tools to do so (Laptop, fast internet, etc.)
- Writes clean, structured code
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage expectations and be able to clearly explain issues to others
- Be able to work both independent and within a team environment
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
Required Programming & Technical Skills:
- Good knowledge of Python/Django
- AWS (S3, RDS, EC2, Lightsail, Route 53, CodeDeploy, and more.)
- Docker, Ansible, Jenkins & GitHub Actions
- 50% off all DRO Health services for family and friends.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2021.