Essential Health Network for Rural Dwellers (ESHNRD) is a non-governmental organization (NGO) committed to ensuring better health of people, sustainable environment and better community through awareness creation, equity, participation and inclusiveness. ESHNRD is one of the three “local” NGOs in Nigeria in implementing the USAID funded Momentum Country and Global Leadership (MCGL) Project aimed at preventing consequences of violence against women and girls and possible drivers of child early and forced marriage (CEFM), Intimate partner violence (IPV), Sexual Violence (SV), and Family Planning (FP). ESHRD leads the Social Norms Exploration Tool (SNET) component of the MCGL project in three LGAs on Ebonyi State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi
Employment Type: Volunteer
- To provide support to technical officers during activity implementations within EHNRD Programme
- Contribute to writing activity reports
- Participate in activity implementations and tasks
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Health or related fields
- Demonstrated experience in computer skills (word-processing, spread sheets, and power-point)
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Must be result focused and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a multi-cultural team environment.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using "Volunteer" as the subject of the email.
- CV and Cover Letter as ONE SINGLE WORD document
- The title/subject of your email and application should be the position you are applying for
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified
- Male applicants are especially encouraged to apply
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
- Any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation
- There will be travel requirements within Ebonyi state
- EHNRD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Terms & conditions apply.