An Indigenous Oil & Gas E&P Company is seeking to hire qualified and experienced candidates for the Technical position below:
Job Title: Senior Well Engineer
- Develop basis of design, design Qf service for Rig and Non-Rig interventions
- Develop and supervise Drilling and work-over programs for all Oil and Gas wells (this includes other Sub programs like Bit selection, casing seat selection, Drilling! work- over Fluids, Directional etc.).
- Participate in quality and pre-acceptance related audits.
- Provide Drilling engineering and well construction support to the multidisciplinary field development team, field reviews and studies.
- Develop program and provide field supervision, support and assistance when required for drilling/work over / CTU / slick line operations.
- Ensure offset wells data are analyzed, reported and .documented. Carry out AAR on all projects.
- Ensure company HSE policies are implemented
- Provide detailed scope of work for contracting and issuing LPOs
- Supervise all petroleum Engineering operations during drilling and workover.
- Check contractor’s invoice to secure compliance with T&C of each contract.
- Coordination between operators, companies, logistics support, rig contractor and third-party service providers.
- Prepare budgets and Authority for Expenditures (AFE) for all well-related operations and projects
- A Bachelor's Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related Engineering with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2.1)
- Professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Very good communication/Presentation Skills
- Knowledge of relevant software
- Sufficient Ms Excel knowledge for analysis
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit a recent CV and academic qualifications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.