Aiderr Project Services - We help businesses boost their productivity through integrated support services. We have strategically located offices around the world which ensure we provide tailored services and respond to customers needs on a timely basis.
Our customers look to us for the operations and maintenance services that help their businesses run smoothly. To ensure successful customer and supplier relationships, we focus on the following key areas: Commitment. We have built quality processes based on ISO 9001:2015 and are constantly looking for ways to improve our processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Reservoir Engineer
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- A University Degree in Geoscience, Petroleum Engineering or Technical discipline.
- Master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline will be an added advantage.
Years of Experience:
- 8 years of experience with proven track record.
- Professional Certifications:
- Membership of relevant professional association.
Job Knowledge / Experience:
- Strong technical competence in core reservoir engineering and good understanding and working knowledge of other sub-surface disciplines.
- Technically skilled in the technology inventory of; Reservoir Rock & Fluid Characterization, Well Test Design and Pressure Transient Analysis, Well Performance and Production Operation, Reservoir Performance and Resource Estimation, Reservoir Modelling and Simulation, and Depletion Strategy and Drive Mechanism.
- Knowledge of Reservoir Surveillance, Field Development Plan, Operational Geology and Log Interpretation.
- Possess strong analytical skill and effectively communicate technical data.
- Reservoir Engineering PVT.
- Pressure and Rate Transient design and analysis.
- SCAL measurement and evaluation.
- Evaluating Reservoir Performance using analytical techniques.
- Constructing and executing the Well and Reservoir and Facility Management Plan.
- Identifying & modelling Oil and Gas recovery mechanisms in unconventional reservoirs
- Reservoir simulation modelling.
- Evaluatinge different recovery processes EOR - Thermal / Chemical / Miscible Gas.
- Identify and manage key subsurface uncertainties.
- Production Forecasting.
- Reservoir development concepts and plans.
- Well Planning and Visualization.
- Resource Volumes estimation, booking and reporting.
- Performing Quick look Petro-physical Analysis (Open hole).
- Well Inflow and Outflow Performance.
- Structural Geology.
- Reservoir Engineering HSSE Critical Activities – Managing Pore Pressure and H2S.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.