Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) was established by law on 1st March, 2018 by the administration of His Excellency Mallam Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai and inaugurated on 11th April 2019. The Agency was established to create a reliable database of all residents in the State to provide useful data for planning, financial services, education, housing, health and related matters.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- The Officer will provide support to ensure the quality of M&E tools are effectively implemented.
- The candidate must have experience assessing and reporting on activities related to funding, transparency, and driving overall outcomes.
- Collect qualitative and quantitative information and program data through surveys, assessments, post distribution monitoring, and regular market monitoring.
- Support in collating and analyzing monitoring data, as well as report on findings from monitoring activities.
- Analyzing of data, report development and submission of M&E reports.
- Review of collated date against relevant indicators.
- Presentation of concise reports to the Management.
- A Bachelor's Degree in any Social Science related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience in a similar role.
- Up to 7 years working experience in a similar role will be considered and an advantage. Similarly, a master’s degree and up to 4 years relevant experience in a similar role will be considered and an advantage.
- Experience in data collection, collation, analysis, and report writing.
- Have excellent communication, writing and analytical skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programming (Access, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Word).
- Willingness to travel.
Remuneration is subject to prevailing compensation for Kaduna State Civil Servants for Grade Levels 8-10 depending on the successful candidates’ qualifications and years of experience.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.