Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) was established by law on 1st March, 2018 by the administration of His Excellency Mallam Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai and inaugurated on 11th April 2019. The Agency was established to create a reliable database of all residents in the State to provide useful data for planning, financial services, education, housing, health and related matters.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inter - Agency Officer
- The inter-agency officer is responsible for providing support in the design and implementation of the framework for interacting with all other sister agencies in various sectors and across various levels of government.
- This also entails the co-ordination of relevant corporate communications, especially in the governmental circles.
- Develop relevant and efficient relationship management strategies.
- Participate in the creation of relevant promotional material and publications that require inputs from external parties.
- Seek and pursue strategic opportunities for partnerships and collaboration.
- Follow up on other development in other agencies that may impact internal operations.
- Serve as a point of contact for other third parties seeking support from the Agency.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience in a similar role.
- Up to 7 years working experience in a similar role will be considered and an advantage. Similarly, a master’s degree in a related discipline and up to 4 years relevant experience in a similar role will be considered and an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office and social media.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude.
Remuneration is subject to prevailing compensation for Kaduna State Civil Servants for Grade Levels 8-10 depending on the successful candidates’ qualifications and years of experience.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.