CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We owe our success to the efficiency of our organizational processes. To help maintain and grow this standard, we’re seeking an experienced operations manager to oversee daily activities.
- As an ideal candidate, you’ll have a sharp business mind and proven success managing multiple departments toward maximum productivity. You’ll be highly skilled in Sales, Logistics, finance, and Production Operations.
- Additionally, you’ll display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within your team. Your ultimate responsibility is to increase our operational efficiency.
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
- Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the proprietary tools and systems
- Work closely with Production and Logistics departments to make sure activities remain compliant
- Oversee materials and inventory management
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce, and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree / MBA in Operations Management, Business Management, or related field
- 5+ years’ proven experience in FMCG operations management position
- Strong budgetary and statistical analysis of data.
- Excellent coordination ability and strong attention to details.
- Good knowledge of Supply chain Management.
- Knowledge of SAP application; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.