We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria, then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Informatics Assistant
Job ID: SIU HI018 - Ayinba/Ankpa & SIU H019 - Egbe/Kabba
Locations: Egbe / Kabba Cluster & Ayinba / Ankpa Cluster - Kogi
- The Health Informatics Assistants supports the CIHP electronic Data Management processes, Network and deployed Applications, with primary emphasis on Health Project and Internal Application system and report routinely to the Health Informatics Lead.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Assist in the design, adaptation and maintenance of CIHP databases in conjunction with the SI and program staff to match strategic program or implementation changes;
- Assist in ensuring all relevant program staff can utilize the database to analyze program information and results;
- Assist with training in use of data management and analysis tools, including, NMRS, CDR, NDR and MS Office products for team members and facility staff;
- Assist in review of data being collected and fix problems with data entry, integrity and reporting;
- Assist with the deployment, implementation and use of updated or new databases;
- Support Electronic Data Entry Clerks in the monitoring of EMR use and NDR uploads;
- Supervise all EMR processes at assigned facilities including 100% data entry onsite.
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of information Technology practice;
- 1-2 years of hands-on technical roles in the field with relevant experience;
- Specialized Knowledge;
- Proficient knowledge of Windows Serve OS architecture;
- Proficient knowledge of Linux based OS architecture;
- Proficient understanding of security best practices;
- Adequate understanding of applied network principles, including sub-netting, performance monitoring, scalability and disaster recovery;
- Adequate knowledge of Back-up/restore process
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL".
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- For this position, residents of the Locations stated and environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.