Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radio Solution Manager
Ref No: 2100000HMI
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Come create the technology that helps the world act together:
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of:
- Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
- As Radio Access Networks Product Solution Manager, you will join our open, fearless, and empowered team.
- Your main objective would be to make offers, win and execute contracts. Drive and influence customer strategy in alignment with Nokia roadmaps.
- Maximizing the financial performance and ensuring the best TCO for products and services.
- Develop capability as experts within the respective domains specialised in products for 2G,3G,4G and 5G technologies.
What you will learn and contribute to:
Are you passionate about Radio Access Network solutions? As part of our team, you will:
- Provide best in class Pre-Sales support drawing on global expertise in Products to the Sales and Business Market Units.
- In time submission of technical annexes to the offers, coordinating efforts across all stakeholders.
- Technical leadership to drive and influence customer strategy in alignment with Nokia roadmaps.
- Feedback on portfolio demand and roadmap alignment to customers’ needs.
- Participation in account planning and sales pipeline development.
Your Skills and Experience
- Radio Access Technology Understanding and Communication skills.
- Problem Solving, Customer Focus and Strategic Mindset.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Business Case Creation, Solution selling and Orchestrating skills.
- Public Speaking and Influencing Others.
- Network Planning and optimization or RF planning background.
- Cultivates Innovation.
What We Offer
- Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs, and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Application Closing Date