Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Suprvisor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Operations Manager
- Ensure that all the production targets are met.
- Develop and implement innovative strategies for seamless operations.
- Manage and evaluate resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime.
- Direct all the production processes, and motivate staff involved.
- Prepare production calendar and assign tasks to tailors, pattern maker, embellisher and finisher .
- Handle quality control and quality checks; Examine the finished product carefully, look for flaws in them and ensure that flaws detected are rectified.
- Make certain that finished clothings are properly labelled and packaged according to company standard.
- Inspect all production requirements for bridal and ready to wear.
- Establish workflow policies that enhances speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity.
- Make sure that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines.
- Ensure that the safety standards are being maintained within the factory and that team members are abiding by workplace safety rules.
- Keep up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administation, Supply Chain Management, Fashion Design or a related field.
- 2 - 4 years work experience.
- Intermediate level sewing and pattern making skills is a key requirement
- Must pay attention to details, and have an eye to spot errors from the start in order to avoid them and put up corrective measures
- Have a positive attitude to work and be able to motivate a team
- Must be goal and target driven with people skills
- Should have outstanding time management skills
- Be an excellent analytical and problem-solver.
N100,000 - N180,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.