Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance / Treasury Officer
Job Code: FC2021060
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Dealing with banks (opening LCs, bidding and its documentations).
- Supervising bank accounts and facilities.
- Supervising budget, clarifying modalities for budget inputs and collating budget and financial plan for the company based on research, inputs from budget holders and primary financial data.
- Preparingmonthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports to generate results, identify trends and produce reliable financial forecasts.
- Liaise wIth and clarify queries/observations by both the internal and external auditors.
- Effectively supervising working capital for the business.
- Continuously improvingefficiencies; Initiatingand assisting in cost reduction strategies.
- Motivatingand lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing coaching.
- B.Sc in Accounting or Finance
- Recognized professional qualification in accounting, including international Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Possession of a masters degree confers an additional advantage.
Post Qualification Experience:
- 8 - 10 years post-qualification experience In a well-structured finance unit of a reputable organization or top-tier accounting firm.
- Not less than 3 years as a senior accountant.
- Excellent knowledge of tax, accounting, and financial management.
- Tip-to-date knowledge and application of IFRS.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and persuasive skills - written, verbal & presentation.
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced excel skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Navision Dynamics (not compulsory but desirable).
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.