PTK Consulting Limited - Our client, a foremost construction company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical / Instrument Engineer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Experience in the design of buildings power, lighting, wiring systems, utilities and instrumentation equipment.
- Able to perform engineering and application of various instruments, ESD, F&G, Analyzers including programming knowledge on DCS, PLC, SIS, HMU and SCADA / RTU.
- Able to evaluate the effectiveness of the design and propose design changes if necessary.
- Able to follow up and check sub-supplier/vendor electrical equipment and documentation.
- Ability to lead, plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate and technically support installation personnel during the project installation phase.
- Ability to Lead the Failure/ Root Cause analysis process (RCA) for critical or repetitive failures and to perform Incident Investigations if occurred during project installation/commissioning phase.
- Able to monitor the sub-supplier/Vendor Automation equipment including DCS and third party controllers, installation and pre-commissioning activities and ensure these are executed in accordance with the project technical specifications and quality standards.
- Ability to cooperate with colleagues from other Technical Department during the design and project installation phase.
- Able to produce installation JC’s (Job Cards).
- Ability to contribute to project health and safety of on-site personnel.
- MSc or BSc Degree in relevant fields
- Strong theoretical background in electrical and instrumentation engineering.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience from O&G industry or reputed MEP company is a must.
- Conversant with engineering codes such as IEC, British, European, ATEX, standards.
- Experience from working with UPS’s / LIR/ SWG’s rooms is a huge advantage.
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of automation and PLC programming
- Ability to find the good technical and practical solutions on complex electrical issues.
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to perform work tasks in an orderly, systematic manner to agreed deadlines.
- Structured, creative and solution oriented.
- Professional user of MS Word & Excel.
N450,000 - N500,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Electrical / Instrument Engineer - Ikoyi" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only those who meet the criteria should apply.