Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more.
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop reports on vehicle and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems.
- Provide logistic support and oversee the overall logistic processes in support of the objectives of the organization.
- Design and develop standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently.
- Planning and coordination of logistics support operations to ensure smooth accomplishment of projects.
- Carrying out timely inventory and provide other report in his area of responsibility.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of company vehicles.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or Logistics with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Vast understanding of logistics operations and practices.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and manage their own activities and office workflow even when working under tight deadlines.
- Must be willing and able to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities that may require overtime or extended hours.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, and other day-to-day reporting tools.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must have relationship management skills
- Great organizational skills
- Incredible time management skills.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.