Roemichs is the foremost international school in Ilorin offering a British/Nigerian curriculum to both national and international students from Creche to post WAEC. It is both a day and boarding school.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Manager
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- Facilities manager is required for international school set in a 12 Hectare compound. The manager is expected to monitor on a daily basis the buildings and grounds to take note of and act upon anything that needs maintaining or repair.
- The facilities manager is expected to allocate and supervise duties of any staff involved in the cleaning and maintenance of the school buildings and grounds.
- Repairs that need the action from specialists from outside the compound, e.g. electrician or plumber are to be noted, costed and then authorised and carried out in order of urgency.
- Further details of duties are outlined in any letter of appointment given to those given the position.
- Candidates should possess HND qualification with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- A good standard of both spoken and written English is expected.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a written Letter of Application and a comprehensive updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
In a sealed envelope and submitted at:
Roemichs International School,
Ajase-Ipo Road, Offa Garage,
Ilorin - Kwara State.